India is the homeland of many spices and incense resins and has a long history in the making of incense. India is also home to the rich tradition of Ayurveda with its elaborate knowledge on the healing properties of plants, herbs and flowers. The interaction of spice trading with the Ayurvedic principles created an exchange of knowledge and the development of many beautiful forms of incense.
How to use Aromafume Exotic Incense Diffuser and Incense Bricks?
The Exotic Incense Diffuser is specially designed to reach the adequate temperature for aroma diffusion of Aromafume Incense Bricks. Other apparatus are not suitable!
- Light candle. Place in Exotic Incense Diffuser.
- Place incense brick on copper plate.
- Allow candle to burn for 45-60 min. Diffuser will be hot, do not touch!
- Blow out candle and allow apparatus and brick to cool.
- Incense brick will turn deep black and hard on usage, it will not melt.
- Discard used brick with biodegradable waste.
Our new series of 7 Chakra incense bricks:
17920 Seven Chakra sample set (mix of the 7 Chakra scents + 1 Exotic Incense Diffuser Ohm)
17921 Muladhara - root chakra
17922 Swadhishtana - sacral chakra
17923 Manipura - solar plexus chakra
17924 Anahata - heart chakra
17925 Vishudda - throat chakra
17926 Ajna - third eye chakra
17927 Sahasrara - crown chakra
Mani Bhadra B.V. – Phoenix Import is a Business-to-Business (B2B) wholesaler. We deliver to resellers, wholesalers, yoga studios, meditation centres, conference centres, (sound) therapists, etc., both in Europe and overseas.