This Kundalini super soft fleece hot water bottle comes with a long strap, enabling you to tie the Kundalini Bottle around your shoulders or abdomen and pin point those painful spots. The heat is so strong that you’ll feel immediate relief! The cosy softness of the cover has a special lining and features a practical pocket to which you might like to encase a hanky with a splash of your favorite essential oil.
Kundalini Bottles are designed for optimal length & heat-insulation. The long & flexible shape means that more parts of your body are kept warm at the same time. Air bubbles on the bottle are designed to retain heat for much longer, and add to the ergonomic design.
The highest quality natural rubber is used, supplied from Sri Lanka, where the finest rubber trees are grown. The manufacturer is ISO certified, TUV certified & FSC accredited and actively involved with community initiatives such as education, art, sports and disaster aid projects. The rubber is eco-friendly, biodegradable, flexible & soft.
- Sri Lankan rubber bottle
- 100% Polyester fleece cover
- Colour: purple with white dots
- Comes with a (safety) instruction
- Machine wash at 30 degrees or less. Tumble dry on low heat. Iron at low heat.
- Requires one kettle or less to fill up, cleverly designed bumps on the surface of the bottle trap air within the fabric making it stay warmer for longer
-Licensed product (YuYu Designs Limited)
There’s no greater gift we can give to another human being than our WARMTH